To make your kitchen look like it’s out of a magazine, here’s some helpful counter styling tips:
- Flowers/greenery: especially for a kitchen island or near the sink
- Bowls of citrus: adds a pop of color and also great for fragrance
- Cutting boards are center stage: whether layered against the wall or out displayed with some artichokes, either way they are pieces of art
- Sparkling water: they add beautiful color but they are also practical. Just grab a glass.
- Baskets and/or canisters: to keep everything nice and tidy or hidden.